Friday, December 19, 2008

verse 1

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
you make my happy
when stuff and junk is grey. really icky grey
i hope you know dear
i fucken loves you
don't take my sunshine away
cuz i would be sad and stuff

so i just woke up not too long ago. and i realized something funny... or strange or whatever, i dozed off in my dream.  i was hanging around or doing some kinda of job with this group of people and i sat up kinda startled like i had just woken up and then there where some new people around me. i guess it wasn't anything spectacular but it was a weird sensation.  i've done that before... had dreams within dream. or have people in the dream tell me this is just a dream. very strange. But then again, my dreams have never been normal.

"sometimes sentences end with a period... but other times you can add to more dots and keep going"  hehehe this just popped into my head and i thought i was funny. 

i wish i had more things to write... but i donts : (
maybe later

1 comment:

déjà~raine said...

i don't think there is any such thing as a "normal" dream. that would be boring.