Friday, January 02, 2009

So lets give it up for the new year

Happy new years all. i hope everyone had a wonderful time. Mine was pretty good. Probably the best ever, not that thats saying much. yesterday, january first, the group of us left after the party walked to apple tree for some food... but let me back track a moment. before that happened the wonderful toilet over flooded down stairs. Guess who that happened to? Thats right, this guy. ok now fast forward to 1ish which is when we finally get around to leaving. We arrive at the apple tree and gourge ourselves on many differnt dishes... several people semi including myself ordered two meals. i some how spilled some creamers.. woot. spill two for lisa. after yummy food and some stops at the mall we head back to the house. bryan and i go to pick up provisions. cookies, scones, hot chocoalte, leg warmers and nessy. then we watch this strange strange terrible movie called " the room" and ... yea. it;s kinda like a car accident. it;s so horrific but you can't look away. oh and eventually the hightlight of the evening. I was going to take rielle to her new house to drop off her rent. but she didn't really know where she needed to go and i sure as hell didn't. so we ended up getting super lots and had tophone the boys like 2 times. but some how we found the place and somehow we made it back. had some timmies sad some more than i decided i wanted to be home to sleep. i think i ended up going to sleep by 10. so tired. i slept for almost 12 hours. not really because i needed to. but i guess because i wanted to.
I kinda feel like garbage right now. not really physically, but more mentally and emotionally. I would like to figure out what i am really looking for/ striving for in my life. perhaps this will go away once school has started again once i have things to do. things that i have to do. more purpose. I would also like to get a job. it almost makes me sick to say it, but looking at my bank account steadaliy decrease is making me really unhappy. there are actaully afew things, mostly about myself that are not making me super joyful. i want and need to figure my shit out. i'm pretty sure i hate having nothign to do. it does horrible things to me. makes me thing that i don't think i would be otherwise. but who knows maybe i am just to otherwise distracted to notice stuff.
now i am going to make myself somethign for breakfast and watch kungfoo panda...
fare well

2 comments:

déjà~raine said...

you found leg warmers??

Anonymous said...

You'll figure it all out in time kiddo :)


In the meantime be content that your pretty awesome sauce.