Friday, January 16, 2009

For tonight, my mind is on vacation.

It's friday afternoon. i am taking the night off. I can tell right now that i am going to have to keep on my toes. And that i am going to be exhausted until school is over for the semester. yesterday i had to do a drafting project. i came home to do it cuz i was skipping a class i didn't want to go to as well . i tidied and rearranged the guest room and so that now i can double as my super kewl work space. i should hang some pitcures or something to make it more decorated like a room. something to comver all the junk. eventualy move the junk somewhere else. but that will have to wait for is the time to do it.
i was on the bus ride home today , i hate taking the bus on tues and friday, cuz i take it at 3ish and there are a bunch of annoying kids in it. Today was no different. i got of early just to get away from a particulaially annoying few. i figured the walk would be good for me to. on my walk home i had the thought. " i feel to many different things to deeply , at the same time.' i don't know if it is true or not. but thats what my interenal dialoge said.
I remember why i love meatloaf so much. it;s epic and beautiful and passionate. it's a rock orchista with heaven and hell and love. i want there to be a bat out of hell musical. That would be AWESOME. i wonder if anyone has made a story of the cd's?? ... *runs to the interweb*

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/113907.html

I found this article..... i need to see that musical. i might have to fly to london to see it.. i'll just ask my daddy hahahah you may be smiling ?? i know spencer is smiling. haha anyways. i mentioned before that we should go see some of those big shows.. like go to vegas or broadway to see them. soo. and we both love meatloat.. it;s perfect hahah i;ll start saving my pennies.
I'm fascinated with people's voices. i'm watching meatloaf on youtube. and seeing the man and the voice is interesting. and thinking about how meatloaf's voice has changed from ageing. there are people i meet on an everyday basis that have voices that just have something about them. I don't meet fasinating voice people alot. i like listening to the voices when i do thought. it;s pleasing. i wonder if there is something in my genetics that makes me naturally predisposed to liking certain notes... hmmm. hahah listen to this, can you tell what kinda of state i am in. anyways...
i'm looking through some pictures of my art work, and i have may that i think i would will do have a had time getting rid of. like giving them as gifts or selling them. it;s like if i give it away then i won't have it anymore... but some i have but don't even look at. it;s so kinda weird artist mother creater type thing. i think i might be able to let some go. the thought just occured to me, and how much that maybe means about something. but really it;s hard to tell right now. i'll have to think on that again.

1 comment:

déjà~raine said...

i was told last night at work that i have a vocal twin. apparently i sound exactly like someone's friend in vancouver... weird.